Monday Evan flew to Europe for the week. Normally he leaves on the weekend so it was really nice that he was only gone Monday-Friday this time. He went to his normal location of Vienna which is kind of good since he knows where everything is etc.
For the week it was just Travis and I at home. We watched a few Christmas shows on TV-Garfield’s Christmas and Mickey’s Christmas Carol. He liked them both but really liked the Garfield one. I told him that was one of my favorites when I was a kid. He thought Garfield was sooooo funny!
On Thursday I took Travis to visit Suzanna for his haircut. It was an early appointment which turned out to be good since his medication was still going strong and that meant he didn’t squirm as much in the chair. She did a great job on his hair (like always) and she was glad he wasn’t a moving target like normal-lol. Since he was such a good boy I told him we could go out to eat. Shocker, he chose Red Robin. He loves that place. I think it’s mainly because they have this racing car game there. It doesn’t bother me though since I know he will always eat his whole meal there.
Evan got home on Friday which was good –granted he is always so tired when he gets back but is glad to be home. We were glad to see him! I had a scarp night at Kathy’s that night so once we got home I gathered up my stuff and got in the car. Of course I wasn’t aware that the trunk is bad and it hit me on the head. I thought it was fine (though it hurt) and got back into the car, started it etc. I reached up and found that I was bleeding-ugh. I went back in the house and asked Evan to come upstairs for a minute (he was in the basement playing Xbox with Travis). He said it was just a bad scratch but would stop bleeding soon. When I got to my scrap thing that night I had a cloth on my head but was fine. I am a hardcore scrapbooker! LOL
We ran a lot of errands on Saturday-nothing too exciting. It is nice to not have much on the agenda on the weekends sometimes. On Sunday I met my investment club group at the mall for our holiday lunch. A meal without kids is always nice-lol! We just lazed around the house for the rest of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment