Monday, October 11, 2010
45% off at the GAP? Woohoo!
Today I got an email that said all card holders could take 45% off all purchases today only at the GAP. If you weren't a card holder it was 40%. We went after Brody's nap and the place was packed and a little picked over. I grabbed a pair of the sexy boot cut 1969 jeans since I only have one pair of jeans that aren't all baggy in the rear. ;) (good problem to have of course that also means a smaller size must be purchased) Then this jacket caught my eye.....it was warm, yet cool looking and came in my favorite color.....BLACK. At 45% off I had to have it....then I looked at the ticket and the full price was $59.50! Perfect! I can't wait for the cooler weather to come back so I can wear it with the cool shirt I got and new jeans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment