Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scrabble Christmas Ornaments

I found this idea on Pinterest (shocking I know) and it sent me to someone's page on "Etsy" selling them for $6.95 each.  Uh what?  If you have an old Scrabble set, some ribbon and a glue gun this project could be FREE or MUCH less than $6.95.  ;)  I am on the look out for some type of small greenery or holly for the tops of the ornaments but they are very cute as is.  This took about 5 minutes total and as of right now this was FREE since I had all of the items on hand--the person on Etsy would be charging me $35 for the ones I made.  lol

The supplies are ready to go!

Gluing the "hooks" to the back

All done!  If I find some greenery or holly for the tops I will post an updated picture.


No comments: