Monday, March 11, 2013

Travis' Awards Assembly

This took place about 3 weeks ago and I had been putting off writing this blog because I wanted to get a close up picture of Travis with his award.  Why don't I have it?  Well his teacher collected them all from the kids after the assembly to laminate them (which is great don't get me wrong) but then she had to take a bunch of time off to deal with her sick parents :(  --she had told me the sub was going to send them home sometime over the week she was gone---well that was over 2 weeks ago now.  I don't know if his is lost forever or whoever was supposed to laminate them for her didn't get it done or what.  Anyway here are the few pictures I do have from that day.  ;)  They have 4 or 5 things the teachers choose from for each kid---Travis got "Outstanding Effort".

Travis and Mrs. Anderson (I was sitting WAY in the back which is why they are so tiny)

Travis about to shake the APs hand :)

Waiting for the rest of the class to get their awards

Sitting down

No comments: