Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BACKPACKS ARE 70% OFF AT TARGET!!!!

If your kids are like mine and they don't have to be the one to choose their backpack for the new school year this memo is for you.  ;)  Target in the last day or so marked all of the back to school backpacks to 70% off.  I found this one for Travis---it was originally $39.99 and I got it for under $12!  He got a new backpack this year of course at the beginning of the school year but he is already excited to use this one in 5th grade next year!  At the Target closest to my house they didn't have any of the character ones so I will be checking the other Target by the gym to see if I can find one for Brody next year as well.  :)


There are a few school supplies now at 70% off too but they are a little hard to find now.  Look on the endcaps.  I also got him a VT 3 ring binder for $2, packs of notebook paper for .12 each and the jumbo book covers he needs next year for .35 each!

No comments: