Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2 weeks late--lol PART 1

See?  I told you I was behind!  lol  Brody didn't want to wear a costumer last year or the year before so I was thankful Evan's mom had bought this Hokie Bird costume that looked like pjs.  I was able to sneak it on him in the morning for school and he wore it all day!  Well except for the moment when he got to school and started taking it off!  He unzipped the front like he does with his coat every day and was standing there in his crocs and a pull up!  lol

Here are the pics from school!

On his way to the bus stop

Eating with Scarlett

Check out his wings  ;)

Brody, Scarlett and Lauren

Making a pumpkin craft

WHEE

Bye bye Hokie bird!

He loves the tunnel



This is the only picture I have of Travis at his school parade.  Brody didn't want to be inside--not sure if he was scared of the costumes or what but I was able to snap this picture before Brody and I spent the rest of the time outside

No comments: