Monday, September 8, 2014

Beach 2014

I am a terrible blogger and got so behind this summer.  :(  Instead of trying to go back and post everything I missed blogging about I will just be going backwards into the summer for one thing---the beach.

This year we went further south to Avon. NC.  The advantage is there are few less people---the disadvantage of course is that it's roughly an hour farther south.  ;)

The kids all had a blast together as they have the past few years----even Brody had a great time with the big kids!  Robbie who is 14 was by far his best buddy that week!  ;)


Riley, Travis, Tommy and Robbie

Brody and Tommy

Too bad this pic is blurry  :(  The humidity caused issues with my camera.


Riley, Tommy, Travis and Robbie



Looking for ghost crabs!

Travis, Riley, Colleen and Kaylee

I know their eyes are closed but it's suck a cute pic otherwise!  lol

Crab

The kids kept digging holes in the sand to sit in and then would wait for the water to come up and fill the hole in---seemed weird but they did it over and over again!



In the pool

Sitting in the hole

Travis, Riley and Collen

Humidity and my camera didn't mix

Gymnastics on the beach

Cuties

No comments: