Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Eve Party Prep has begun.......

I finally made my grocery list yesterday and made it to the store this morning so I am able to start prepping some of the dishes for our annual Christmas Eve party.  I have found a bunch of desserts that hold up very well in the fridge (assuming I don't eat them LOL) and some other dishes that transfer well from the freezer to the oven.

So today (as of right now) I have made my Oreo truffles and guess what?  This year I made them gluten free!  It was an easy switch to make and no one will be able to tell the difference but my friends that are GF have one more thing they can eat at the party!  :)

This is the recipe that I used: http://www.chef-in-training.com/2011/11/no-bake-oreo-truffles/.  Obviously I used GF cookies and I used 8oz of cream cheese and regular white chocolate chips.  They are very easy to make and look a lot more complicated than they are---I promise!



No comments: