Thursday, January 8, 2015

Brody's 5 year old well check up

I was going to blog about this weeks ago but I didn't have all of the information I like to have for this kind of post.  ;)  I always like to look back and see where Travis was at these well appointments to compare and contrast their sizes.  Brody has always been smaller.......  When I went to start this post I realized that for some reason I didn't write down Travis' info for his 5 OR 6 year old well check ups......so I was waiting for the pediatrician to send me the info.  lol

Overall Brody is healthy and growing well.  We still have issues in the potty department and some socialization issues but that is it.

Brody's stats:
Height 43.75 in 68%
Weight 42 pounds 60%

Travis at 5 years old:
Height:  46.5 in 95% +
Weight:  52 pounds 95% +

I think next year is the year that Brody will be close in size to Travis.  Since Travis started his ADHD meds around his 4th birthday his weight gain slowed down......between his 5 and 6 year old check ups he only gained 2 pounds but that was OK with the pediatrician because his BMI was far too high back then.  ;)  (before his meds they were talking about an "eating plan" for him---I remember saying that isn't an eating plan that's a diet!)

No comments: