Thursday, March 19, 2015

What do you do with all of the Christmas cards you receive?

Ok I know that Christmas was MONTHS AGO but I just recently did my post Christmas card project.  Hindsight is always 20/20 right?  I kind of wish that I had made a photo album of old cards from friends and family so we could look back at them years from now.  Well I never did that then and I don't want to start now so I am sticking with the project I have been doing the last 6+ years.  (but I do have a copy of every card we have sent in the last 11 years with kids and I will be doing something with those as a keepsake memory)

I got a bunch of clear magnetic frames and put them on the door of my fridge in a Tetris like pattern and fill them with cut up pictures from the Christmas cards of friends and family.  So I get to enjoy those little faces all year long.   :)

During.......

After!  These guys will greet me every time I get into the freezer until early 2016!

No comments: