Thursday, October 15, 2015

Harris Teeter Super Doubles through Oct 20th!

They are once again doubling an y coupons up to $2!  So your $2 off coupon just turned into $4 off!  This adds up quickly folks!  I went this am and spent $25 on $70 worth of groceries!  I even got Axe deodorant and Dove for men body wash for $1 each!  Seriously though......if you have a Harris Teeter near you this is a must.  Most of the coupons I used today were from the past few weeks Sunday papers.  (some people don't use their coupons so ask for them on Freecycle---I've seen people post this!)  I did use a few from www.coupons.com.  When paired with a weekly Harris Teeter special you can get great deals!  The rules for this can be found here.  There is a max of 20 coupons per customer but that doesn't mean you can't go back multiple times in the week.  :)  Hopefully this Sunday's paper will bring some more great coupons!

No comments: