Hmmm…last week….the only thing I can really remember at this point was the 3 incident reports I had to sign for Travis. We’re having some issues with him being aggressive at school basically. Things were interesting last week at school to say the least. We are working on it with him but we may be moving him to another school-a place with more of an academic vs. daycare feel..
Friday night we went to dinner with Cal and Wendy at Café Panache. My parents had Travis for the night so it was good to have an adult evening. We had a great dinner. Great wine and ended up at a karaoke bar! Evan and I sang “love shack” and Cal sang “oh darlin”. Cal sings in a band that tours etc so needless to say he sounded way better than we did. Then we went home and christened Cal into Guitar Hero. He seemed to enjoy it!
Saturday was normal stuff…errands etc. Though Travis and I did so and get Evan his bday present (2 months early). We got him “Rockband” for Xbox 360 and American Idol karaoke for Wii. He was excited and spent the rest of the day putting it together and playing with it.
Sunday we had a nice family day-lunch at the mall and errands etc. Travis was really good the whole time we were out. Sometimes he can be a “bear” in public.
No comments:
Post a Comment