Saturday, August 21, 2010
Brody is on the move........
It seemed he was on the verge of crawling for awhile but Brody is officially a "crawler" and is everywhere. He loves his new freedom and I am not sure what to think about it. On one hand I like that he can move from toy to toy without needing me to hand it to him but on the other hand it's another sign that my baby is growing up and the whole "can't take your eyes off of him for a second" thing. He has discovered stairs and is decent about going up but not so good at going down yet. Brody loves to crawl to the corner of the family room and sit with his feet over the AC grate on the floor and just tap his feet on it over and over and over again. It's too cute but I haven't caught it on video yet. I will soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment