Saturday, August 21, 2010
Travis is now a "high red belt" in TKD
Travis earned his high red belt in TKD. He was very nervous about the test since the kick they had to do was hard and he had been having difficulty breaking the board in class with the new kick. He popped up when it was his turn and broke the board so fast that I had barely turned on the camera for a video! I literally caught the end part when he was screaming and the Master is holding the broken board. Oh well--I tried. :) He is only one belt away from testing for his black belt! They said he should be testing for that around his next birthday. Of course Travis wanted to know if he would be 6 or 7 when he tested and I told him he would more than likely be 7 but it's pretty cool to be only 7 and be a 1st degree black belt!
Labels:
TKD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment