Saturday, October 1, 2011
Dear Freecycle, I love you.
I don't know how many of you use "Freecycle" but I love it. http://www.freecycle.org/ Yes the constant emails are annoying and I have no desire for about 95% of the stuff that comes up but every once in awhile something pops up that is awesome. (for those that aren't aware--Freecycle is a site that you register for based on your neighborhood etc and people post things that they want out of their house--for free of course) Earlier today someone said they had some instant pendant lights that just screwed into a recessed light fixture. I said I would take them and I picked them up. Ok. Now for starters there are 2 of them--never used and the tag on the box says they are from "Plow and Hearth" with an original retail of $49.95 each! You can actually find them still on their site here. I don't think I have a good place to put them in my house really since my kitchen is all white and they are an ivory type shade with brown but I hope they can be used in my parents new kitchen--the colors sound like they will work perfectly!
Labels:
remodeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment