Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin pics of the boys?

I tried to get my annual picture of the boys at the pumpkin patch but it was so sunny yesterday that Travis was making this terrible squinting face in all of the pictures.  You can see the attempts below.  I guess we will have to go closer to sun down or on a cloudy day!  ;)  Brody had a blast climbing in and out of the haunted bus.  Travis won't get anywhere near it--he's been deathly afraid of it for years.  Enjoy the pictures of Brody having fun and Travis being grumpy!

Look!  I'm on the haunted bus!

The guy behind me looks a little sleepy

Attempting to get a pumpkin pic

Squinting-fail

1, 2, 3...open your eyes!  lol

Brody on the slide from the back of the haunted bus

WHEE

Shocker he found another slide

I love slides!

Brody going through the tunnel



Now he's driving the haunted bus and Travis STILL wouldn't get on!


Travis being grumpy-I'm in the bus with Brody


Grumpy boy

No comments: