Friday, December 30, 2011

Do you "sneak" healthy food into your family meals?

This may sound like an odd question but it came up at dinner last night.  I had made this spaghetti bake and Evan says "what healthy things did you sneak into it?  Is there zucchini instead of pasta or something?"  I said--"uh nothing--it's high fat cheese, regular pasta etc.  I start "sneaking the healthy in" next week".  LOL  I don't ever sneak it in--I will tell Evan we are having a Hungry Girl meal for dinner and once he's eaten it and said it's good (which has been almost 100% of the time) I will tell him what made it "healthy".  I wouldn't call that sneaking it but her--whatever works right?

Here are 2 of my go to sites for healthy meals http://www.hungry-girl.com/ and http://www.skinnytaste.com/.  There are a ton of others out there but those are where most of our meals come from.

No comments: