Dec 1- Paid for the person behind me at the drive through
Dec 2- Left quarters taped to the ball machine at Old Navy
Dec 3- Gave money to the Salvation Army bucket guy and a small hot coffee. He loved it. :)
Dec 4- Took carts in at the grocery store for them
Dec 5- Gave the lady at the post office a lottery scratch off ticket (she was shocked)
Dec 6- Pushed in a line of carts at Target--the guy that does this was speechless when I got inside
Dec 7- A lady at Harris Teeter yesterday was trying to decide if this bread was any good. she asked me if I'd had it....which I haven't but I gave her one of my $1.50 coupons so we each paid .99! She was floored and must have thanked me 10 times--I said "hey for less than a dollar it can stink right?" And for the record the bread was GOOD. Here is a link to the bread. :)
Dec 8- Gave the 2 guys pushing carts in at Wegmans some handwarmers-it was COLD that day
Dec 9- Became a "helping hooker"--not really but you can read about it here. Basically the website http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/ decided to try and help people in need this holiday season by pairing people up for gift card donations. You email them at HelpingHookers@RantsFromMommyLand.com and say you want to help. They will email you the name and address of someone in need and then you send them a gift card or gift cards! How easy is that?
Dec 10- Donated $5 to the Juvenile Diabetes Association that was doing a raffle at the Jingle Jam yesterday--we won a kids toy basket and will be donating most if not all of it to charity one day in the next week.
Dec 11-Put money in the Salvation Army bucket
Dec 12- Gave a $1 scratch off ticket to the guy at Harris Teeter
Dec 13- Donated the raffle basket to Toys for Tots via the local fire station--Travis wasn't too sure--lol
Dec 14- Bought a $1 key tag for the person behind me at Wendy's. I wrote about them here and the money goes to charity as well so it's a win-win.
Dec 15- Paid for the person behind me at the drive through
Dec 16th- Sent donuts into school for the staff
Dec 17th- Large donation to Purple Heart this morning-mainly toys, clothes and bed items
| I'm terrible about taking pictures.....but here is the gift basket we dropped off on the 13th |
No comments:
Post a Comment