Here are his soccer pictures from the fall and this spring side by side. He looks SO grown up in his spring picture----not the best picture of him but you can still see the difference. I should note that half a second after they took this picture he flashed them an awesome smile----of course right? LOL
Monday, May 12, 2014
Brody's soccer pictures
Brody hasn't been very "into" soccer this season. In the fall he was LOVING it and I was hoping to get the same reaction out of him this season but.......no. :( Soccer is 45 minutes every Saturday and he is generally out on the field participating for maybe 15 minutes of that time. Apparently this is the last season of soccer for him---next spring he will play t-ball. :)
Here are his soccer pictures from the fall and this spring side by side. He looks SO grown up in his spring picture----not the best picture of him but you can still see the difference. I should note that half a second after they took this picture he flashed them an awesome smile----of course right? LOL
Here are his soccer pictures from the fall and this spring side by side. He looks SO grown up in his spring picture----not the best picture of him but you can still see the difference. I should note that half a second after they took this picture he flashed them an awesome smile----of course right? LOL
Labels:
soccer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment