Tuesday, May 6, 2014

"Kid pitch" baseball has begun........

Note:  I wrote this last week and kept forgetting to add the pictures and post it.  OOPS!

We have already learned after game 1 of "kid pitch" that most of the pitches are over the kids' heads.  lol  Which is why they don't ever walk in his league---after 4 balls the coach tosses a pitch from the side of the plate.   On Saturday Travis went 3 for 3 with 3 singles and one of those singles was actually off of the pitcher.  ;)  He also stole 4 bases and scored every time he got on base.  In his league they can't steal home---or he could've stolen home probably 3 times as well.



He played 1st base, 3rd base and catcher in the game and his team won 15-4 I think--well at least that was the last score I had heard and his team didn't even bat in the bottom of the last inning because they were ahead by so many runs.

A video of one of his singles---clearly it is one of the ones his coach tossed to him.  :)


No comments: