Next year I will only put this item on the list if I don't have to be the one making the water balloons. Man that is such a pain in the a$$! It just takes forever---I know we didn't have enough balloons since you can never have enough but I was done tying them! My fingers hurt! lol We did it on the night of Travis' birthday party sleepover. We had just gotten home from taking the crew to the pool so it was perfect since they were already wet. :)
| L to R: Tate, Zach, Travis, Logan and Brody up front with his eyes closed |
Summer list item #19: Make sidewalk paint
This was a semi-bust. We made it with cornstarch and water like the "recipe" said but it wasn't thick at all---it was basically colored water. I could have added more cornstarch BUT we were out. LOL I had used the entire box that we had left on the recipe. ;) Oh well........
No comments:
Post a Comment