Let me start by saying everything I got today was 70% off and you had to scan them to know--plus some things aren't even marked with a sign. Yes they will eventually mark the summer clearance to 90% off but there is almost never anything even remotely "good" left.
The first item I learned about from another blog is that the up & up 3 packs of sunscreen were included in the 70% off markdown. PLEASE don't tell me about that article floating around about the spray sunscreens--it's all about being careful and preventing sunburn/cancer in my house. Each 3 pack was scanning at $4.19 PLUS they are buy 3 get one free PLUS there is a 5% off Cartwheel (there is a limit on the cartwheel though) PLUS there is a $1 off sun care coupon on target.com. I paid a total of $38 for what was originally $168 of sunscreen----that's a little over $1 PER CAN! Yes I checked the expiration dates----some are Sept of 2015 and others went into 2017!
All of the Target brand summer stuff should be falling into the summer sale. Pictured here are some floats ranging in price from .29-$2.99 after sale, plates that are dishwasher safe for .59 each, lunch box sets that are dishwasher safe for .89 each and that grilling fork (perfect for marshmallows) for $1.49. I had seen those Glad bags on a site with the sale price and found one box---marked to .89 from $2.99 PLUS there is a .50 off coupon on target.com.
I had seen on another site that some of the coolers were on sale too. We have two large rolling coolers but sometimes I want to have a cooler but I don't want it to take up SO MUCH room in the car. (like when we go to the beach) These stack-able coolers were originally $18.99 each but I got them for $4.83 each after the sale price AND the 15% off cartwheel! I just may go back and get the last one they had. LOL
Keep your eyes peeled for these deals because some of them are just AWESOME! I may be going back later. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment