I made this last night since it was a crock pot meal and that makes Tuesdays a LOT easier. We have tball from 6-7ish which makes making dinner a challenge. So this was easy to throw into the crock pot around noon and it was ready when we got home! I did once again leave out the mushrooms since no one here is a fan. I served it with Italian herb bread from our bread machine and mashed potatoes (I didn't have any potatoes--just the boys did). Evan and I both really liked it. It was almost like a stew--there was a lot of broth. We ate it like soup instead of just fishing out the good stuff. :) Next time I will add more carrots and onions since I am leaving out the massive quantity of mushrooms. Here is the link to Hungry Girl's picture: http://www.hungry-girl.com/books/6/12 . As always my bowl doesn't look like hers but it was still really tasty! My bowl shows 1 1/2 cups which is roughly 300 calories. Happy eating!
No comments:
Post a Comment