Yes that is the actual title of the dish. :) We had this for dinner last night and it was a huge hit! Evan had seconds, I finished my serving and Travis finished almost all of his (and didn't even complain about all of the veggies!). It was really easy to make-total time was maybe 30 minutes but that is because I chop veggies very slowly. I don't think anyone realized it was made with Boca meatless crumbles. You can make it with meat or turkey but that will change the calories/fat of course. Of course I left out the mushrooms and we served it with 2% cheddar cheese and fat free sour cream. The only thing I would change to the recipe is I think it needs more chili powder. Next time I will add a lot more--it wasn't spicy at all and we generally eat spicy chili. We will definitely make this again--it was really good! I will be eating it for lunch in a bit. :) Here is my bowl before I put my cheese and sour cream on it and here is the link http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1588 .
No comments:
Post a Comment