I know that title sounds really strange to people but it's true. When I got my hair done 2 weeks ago she put a large tiger stripe in my hair (I wrote about it then as well). I wasn't 100% I liked it since it was very obvious and always seemed to show in the front. After many odd comments ranging from "why did you do that to your hair" to "is that a pheasant feather in your hair?" I decided it was time to tame the tiger so to speak.....
So i called this morning and thankfully she had time this afternoon. They said it would take about 30 minutes but of course it really took about 2 hours. I kept a small portion of the stripe towards the back and she filled in the other part of the stripe with solid black and bleached the other parts blond. She also added some black on the other side. It looks a lot less obvious to me which is good. I'm glad she is so good.....the fix looked easy! ;) Thanks Suzanna!
No comments:
Post a Comment