Friday was our neighborhood scrap night. Basically someone hosts and provides the space and dinner while the rest of us show up to get some pages done! It's nice since it gives you an excuse to get out of the house and gossip with the best of them while getting some scrapbooking done!
Rachel hosted this week and made some really delicious chili. Chili is one of my favorite foods and hers had something sweet in it....I love sweet! LOL
I finished 3 spreads in about 3 hours which is pretty much my average. I am posting one of the spreads. I only use a 8 1/2 x 11 book so I don't have as much room as the people that use the 12 x 12 books.
I enjoy all the girl time and getting some work done all at the same time! I know some people look at it like very cheap therapy!
Rachel hosted this week and made some really delicious chili. Chili is one of my favorite foods and hers had something sweet in it....I love sweet! LOL
I finished 3 spreads in about 3 hours which is pretty much my average. I am posting one of the spreads. I only use a 8 1/2 x 11 book so I don't have as much room as the people that use the 12 x 12 books.
I enjoy all the girl time and getting some work done all at the same time! I know some people look at it like very cheap therapy!
No comments:
Post a Comment