Last night Travis and I were watching an episode of Sponge Bob. Everything seemed normal until Gary (the snail) ran away from home. Sponge Bob was so sad that Gary left.....he was crying and looking for him etc. Travis suddenly got extremely upset and started crying and sobbing saying....."poor Gary".....sob, sob, sniff, sniff. This went on for about 5 minutes until Gary finally went home again. I told Travis repeatdly that Gary would go home eventually but he just cried and cried. It broke my heart seeing him so sad about it.
Apparently when I was younger I had the same thing happen to me when I watched "Snoopy come home". My mom says I cried over and over again...."Come home Snoopy come home". She said I was inconsolable like he was and thankfully for me this was a 10 minute Sponge Bob show instead of an hour+ movie!
I wish I had taken a picture or video.....he would have been so upset to see that as a teenager! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment