Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Delaplane Strawberry Festival

Sorry I am just now getting around to posting these pictures.  On Saturday right after the Cascades fun run we packed everyone into Mandy's van and drove out to Delaplane for their strawberry festival.  I had never been to it before but Kristen had alerted me to a Groupon deal that was 1/2 off a car load of people on admission.  It was now going to be $10--which worked out great since I had $10 in Groupon dollars that I had to use up! So it was free for us.  :)  I think all of the kids had a BLAST!  Highlights were all of the kid games, the flea circus and of course the food.  Somehow I was able to not eat any of the delicious smelling fair food they had.  I wanted to eat a corn dog, funnel cake, strawberry shortcake, sweet potato fries etc etc etc.  Enjoy the pictures!


Oh no he escaped the stroller!

Travis and Logan waiting for the potato sack race to begin.


Brody is checking out the countryside

And they're off!

Travis tried to run in his sack which we all know doesn't work very well.

Thankfully Brody has been trapped again!


Milk jug toss.

Travis is "helping" Brody over to the maze


Travis, Colin and Maggie are enthralled by the flea circus

Brody found a new friend!

Colin and Travis eating their hot dogs while still watching the flea circus.

More flea circus

Maggie and Brody checking out Brody's other new friend

Travis and his "strawberry shortcake" I have that in quotes since you had a few choices for the "cake" part and Travis chose cheesecake.  What?


Travis and Maggie eating their strawberry shortcake--though Maggie looks like I caught her doing something bad--lol

Maggie, Morgan, Collin and Travis watching the guy make the Kettle corn

Colin, Maggie and Travis checking out the cow


Someone fell asleep on the way back to the car

Paxson in the car--he's awake  :)

Annabelle in the car--she's asleep  :)


Travis and I in the car

Brody in the car--was asleep at this moment but was in and out a lot.

No comments: