Tuesday, June 14, 2011

White belt---Black Belt

I tried to recreate the "pose" that Travis did the night of his 1st white belt class.  I thought it would be cute to see how much he has grown and changed in the last 2 years.  Of course in the original picture he is crouching down a lot but you can see how much he's grown in comparison to the wall behind him.   It didn't work out too well though since I couldn't get him in the exact same "pose" but you get the idea.  :)

Fierce little white belt--almost 5 years old in the picture

My (barely) 7 year old black belt

He was pretending to do the yell thing which is why his mouth is hanging open.  ;)  His first uniform was a 000 and this one is a 0--which is really for a kid that is 80 pounds and 4'6".  He weighs 63 pounds and is over 4 feet tall but I don't know how far over.  :)

No comments: