Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Hungry Girl's Bacon Bleu Burger
Ok.....I have to start with the fact that I was scared to try these recipes this week. Why scared do you ask? I was scared because I am not a fan of Boca burgers. Not a fan at all. I don't mind the newer Brucshetta "burgers" because they aren't pretending to be a hamburger. They aren't bad at all. When I was cooking this regular Boca burger it smelled AWFUL and I was really scared to eat it. Sorry but I am being honest. Once I dressed it with the turkey bacon (I used 2 slices instead of 3) and light ranch dressing (Bloom was completely out of light blue cheese) it was actually pretty good! I was shocked to say the least. I think it would have been even better with the blue cheese dressing but I got what they had. Tonight is another Boca burger masterpiece! ;)
Labels:
hungry girl,
recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment