Sunday, June 14, 2009
Ann Marie's 40th birthday party!
On Saturday we travelled down to Richmond to celebrate Ann Marie's 40th birthday! She had a pool party at her parents house and Travis was so excited about that! They have an above ground pool and I was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to touch the bottom so I made sure to bring his swim vest. At first he wasn't enthused about wearing it but once he got in he was really glad he had it on. There were a bunch of people from college there and that is always fun to see people you don't normally see! Travis was in the pool for about 3 hours solid--he was loving it! Later in the afternoon/evening people started to get brave and play instruments and sing......some were good and some not so good. :) LOL Unfortunately I didn't actually get my camera out so you will have to take my word for the fun that was had!
Labels:
birthday party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment