Wednesday, June 24, 2009
The Cat is out of the bag!
We announced this week that we are having another baby! We are excited and scared all at the same time. I am currently 14+ weeks so that should be the "out of the woods" stage but you just never know of course. My next OB appointment is late next week and we should find out the sex on July 23rd! When we told Travis he said he "had to think about it" in reference to whether or not he was excited about the new baby. Then Evan suggested he may want to switch rooms-the "junk room" is bigger than his current room since it's a normal square room and his room is this odd rectangle shape. The next morning he was bubbling with ideas about his new room-something about Star Wars paint-lol! That night (I think it was Monday night) he asked if he could give the baby a hug goodnight. It was very cute and I guess he has gotten used to the idea. Only time will tell though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment