
Travis tested today for his 1st belt in TKD! He was very nervous but had been practicing the moves so he was ready! The kids did kicks etc together in the beginning to warm up and then Travis and another kid were chosen to test first. Travis had been wowing Master J with his "yes sirs" and had gotten an extra 20 points already for his enthusiasm. Travis went first and nailed it all! The last thing they had to do was to break the board with their fist. Unfortunately I started a video but some kid walked by so I had to restart it. The video is only from him jumping up and breaking it-oh well. After he broke the board Master J gave Travis and the other kid their yellow belts. He was so excited! I guess Travis is sticking with TKD for awhile! I think we are going with the year program and pre-paying so we can save 15%. He will also start going three times a week-fills up my evenings fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment