Travis turned 5 yesterday! When he woke up in the morning he asked me at what time he actually turned 5.....I didn't have the heart to tell him at 7:50pm later in the day. I told him he turned 5 at midnight since that is when the day of his birthday started. :) He took dirt cupcakes into school-complete with worms on top for their after lunch snack. Travis said they were a hit! After I picked him up we headed over to Red Robin (his choice) for his birthday dinner. He was so excited when they came over to sing to him etc. Of course he buried his face in my arm but he loved the attention! When we got home he was very excited about opening his presents--shocker! :) He loved all of it! He got a large magnifying glass, an explorer set (a compass, flashlight and binoculars), 2 books and "Aquasaurs". Apparently Aquasaurs are old fish and you hatch them and take care of them I guess. We shall see how this goes. :)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Travis is 5!
Travis turned 5 yesterday! When he woke up in the morning he asked me at what time he actually turned 5.....I didn't have the heart to tell him at 7:50pm later in the day. I told him he turned 5 at midnight since that is when the day of his birthday started. :) He took dirt cupcakes into school-complete with worms on top for their after lunch snack. Travis said they were a hit! After I picked him up we headed over to Red Robin (his choice) for his birthday dinner. He was so excited when they came over to sing to him etc. Of course he buried his face in my arm but he loved the attention! When we got home he was very excited about opening his presents--shocker! :) He loved all of it! He got a large magnifying glass, an explorer set (a compass, flashlight and binoculars), 2 books and "Aquasaurs". Apparently Aquasaurs are old fish and you hatch them and take care of them I guess. We shall see how this goes. :)
Labels:
birthday party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment