I know everyone has a place in their house (or places-lol) that just ends up being a "catch all" no matter how hard you try for it not to be one. As many of you know this house has ZERO storage and what little we have is under the stairs in the basement and it's PACKED with all of my Christmas stuff. (and those that have been here on Christmas Eve know that I have a ton of stuff-lol). So where do all of the baby/kid clothes, suitcases, random shoes etc go? In Brody's very large walk in closet of course! I am once again in the process of reorganizing it and making it look decent once again. This may take awhile but I'm working on it. Here are some pictures of the before:



Step one is currently underway which is to "Space bag" all of the baby clothes for now. We aren't having anymore kids but I am hanging on to them in case a) Tammy has a boy and/or b) Mandy has any more kids and they are boys. :) Otherwise I would be keeping a few favorite outfits and getting rid of everything else! Most of the clothes you see on the shelves in the pictures are things Brody can't wear anytime soon--4t etc. The baby clothes were in 7 or 8 reusable shopping bags all over the floor. And yes they are in the bags by size--so the 1st bag is 0-3 months, the 2nd is 3-6 months etc. A special shout out to Kristen who gave me some of her space bags since a bunch of mine had holes in them!
 |
| From this...... |
 |
| To this...... |
To be continued.......
No comments:
Post a Comment