Tomorrow I am starting my detox of sorts. After a weekend of eating, drinking and more eating it's time to reign it in and get serious and re-focused for my summer goal. ;) So tomorrow begins my detox--very little processed foods and a TON of fresh fruits and veggies. :) Tomorrow may be tough but I know it will get easier and easier every day past the random eating this weekend.
And on another note I am way behind in posting about the weekend with Grammy and Poppy. My netbook broke about a month ago and so it's harder to blog on the road. ;) I could've blogged every day from my phone but I can't load pictures from my phone to the blog--what is the fun in that? So expect to see a few posts of our weekend highlights of Easter egg dying, Easter egg hunt, baskets, going on Poppy's boat and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment