Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter bunny!

I am pretty sure this is the last "hurrah" for some in this house on the "Easter Bunny" but hopefully he plays along.  He was asking a lot of questions around Christmas and then saw Grammy put something in the Easter baskets which prompted more questions......I know it happens eventually but I also know from being an older sister that it's really hard to play along sometimes for the younger siblings.  ;)  As you can see Travis was very into seeing what he got and Brody wasn't.  lol  It was the same way at Christmas--Brody didn't really want to open gifts etc but once they were open he was all about playing with them.  :)

YAY!  STUFF!

MY airheads!  lol

Chocolate bunny (that melted in the car later that day--oops)

An itunes card!  He was so excited!

Brody is enjoying watching Travis

Still not sure

Warmer......

A Lego from Grammy and Poppy's Easter Bunny

Hmmmmm maybe I want to see what is in here.....

Yay!  A puzzle!  My favorite!

Goofball

No comments: