Monday, February 25, 2013
Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole-review
Last week I made this recipe by Skinnytaste. You can find the recipe linked on her site right HERE. I am going to start with the positives---this recipe was super tasty and everyone loved it. Evan said "I don't know how this is supposed to be good for you---it tastes so good---what is the trick?" The trick he is referring to is that some of the recipes I try add things like cauliflower or eggplant or something he wouldn't normally eat to make something more filling. No trick here folks--just a lighted up dish of something super yummy. The negatives with this recipe are that it was very labor intensive and dirtied up a lot of dishes for cooking, prepping etc. I started preparing the meal at 6:15pm and we didn't eat until 7:30pm. And that was with the chicken cooked already earlier in the afternoon! Now I know it takes forever and knowing is 1/2 the battle right? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment