Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Review of Hungry Girl's Big Apple French Toast Casserole

I made "breakfast for dinner" on Sunday and decided to try a new Hungry Girl recipe.  You can find the recipe linked here.  This was super easy to make and was SO GOOD!  Travis wasn't a fan but I think it was a texture thing since he normally doesn't eat French toast that way.  He loves French toast normally though so who knows.  I thought it was great and it didn't taste like it was good for you--lol.  I didn't use soymilk by the way--I used skim milk and I used granny smith apples instead of a Fuji.  It took a few minutes to put it together and the house smelled wonderful when it was cooking.  I had the last piece for breakfast the next day and it was just as good!  I need to try more of the breakfast recipes in the cookbook!

No comments: