Last week I tried a new Hungry Girl recipe and it got "so so" reviews around here. Travis tried one bite, I had one serving and Evan had two. ;) There isn't a link out on the web for it but it was basically cooked spaghetti squash, a can of tomato soup, onion, turkey pepperoni and some spices. I didn't hate it but I don't usually eat red sauce with pasta and that is what this meal was trying to emulate. I LOVE eating spaghetti squash with some laughing cow cheese melted in--it makes it seem like Alfredo sauce. So I think that is why it wasn't my favorite dish---it made me wish I hadn't mixed it all together like the directions said-otherwise I would have eaten the spaghetti squash with Laughing Cow cheese. lol
I don't think I will make it again--I will be sticking to my version of things. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment