Friday, February 18, 2011

Amazing what a small change can do.....


Here is a picture of Brody's new curtains. Well they are new to him but they were hanging in Travis' room when he was about this age too. For some reason I have always gone the valance route when I do the nursery and at some point those get taken down and real curtains get put up. What's funny is we have curtains in only one room the cats go in and this is it. I have always been afraid to do curtains in other rooms for fear the cats will try to climb them. This has never happened in Travis/Brody's room so maybe that should be a new project? This is a picture of what his valances looked like when they were up but I failed to get a picture in his actual room before I took them down.



So the new curtains not only make his room darker which is great for naptime and bedtime now that the days are getting longer but they also make his room look less baby-ish. Before I know it I will be converting his crib into a full sized bed!

No comments: