Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have put this off for about 6+ years

For the past 6+ years I have been collecting Travis' artwork/school work on a shelf in this cabinet. For YEARS I have meant to go through it and organize it somehow...well I have finally done it. I bought these nice stacking boxes at Target with the intent to make a daycare box, pre-K, K and 1st grades. (they only had 4 boxes at the Target by the gym) Thankfully I had dated most of the stuff and that made it a lot easier. I did throw a bunch away-either because it was far too big for the box, didn't have a date or had fallen apart. Eventually I will go through them again and take some more pieces out since I doubt Travis wants 15 of these boxes-lol. Here are the pictures to show the progress:


Stacks of Kindergarten and 1st grade work.

The pre-K and daycare work in the cabinet waiting to be sorted.

Mid sorting--yikes--this is when I wanted to give up.

Look at how nice and neat it ends up! (the post it notes are temporary but they work for now)

No comments: