Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The four letter word that starts with a "D"

Ok get your mind out of the gutter. The word I am referring is the other 4 letter word that starts with a "D".....D I E T. Ugh I feel like I have been on a diet off and on for my whole life. Wait I pretty much have. Last March I started Weight Watchers after having Brody and lost over 70 pounds. Thankfully I have kept all of that weight off even with the holidays(probably due to my insane gym schedule) but since summer is around the corner I really want to lose the last 30 I feel needs to go. Now keep in mind I am probably the lightest and definatley the most in shape I have ever been in right this moment but another 30 pounds off would make me probably the smallest I have been in my adult life. Maybe even ever-I'm not really sure. So March 7th I will restart Weight Watchers officially and also use Spark people I think on the side. You may be thinking there is no time but the present and why wait until the 7th.....well 4 days in Las Vegas.....that's why. :) Stay tuned for some updates along the way. What are you doing to get ready for swimsuit season?

No comments: