
I love grapefruit. Love, love ,love it. When I was a kid I kind of liked it but I remember heaping a ton of sugar on it so what's not to love about that? Now I eat it straight up and it's delicious. I like any variety but lately my favorite has been the Ruby Red kind. I get the huge bulk bag of them at Wegman's and they are GOOD. The other day I had one for dessert.....yes you read that correctly I had one for dessert. Actually Travis was in trouble for some reason and when he asked for dessert I told him he could have some fruit. I thought it was only fair that I follow suit. :) Of course it's the perfect diet food...0 Weight Watchers Points Plus points and roughly 100-120 calories for the whole thing. (and fat free of course) I could eat one at every meal. A must have for a grapefruit lover like myself is a set of grapefruit spoons. Here is a link to a decent set: http://www.amazon.com/NorPro-Stainless-Steel-Grapefruit-Spoons/dp/B0000CF4M7/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1297024067&sr=8-3 . I know they make grapefruit knives but then you dirty 2 utensils--the knife and the spoon you eat it with! This way it's all in one! Hopefully this will get you to grab some grapefruit at the store and see if you now love them too!
No comments:
Post a Comment