
Brief plot info on "Toy Story 3" from IMDB: The toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.
I'm going to start by saying it's been years since I saw the 1st "Toy Story" movie and we never saw the 2nd one. (Travis was heavily into the movie "Cars" at about that time) The movie is cute and I can see why the franchise has always done really well. I was hooked into the storyline the whole time. There were some VERY sad parts in the movie and though I was warned it was tough. (tears were rolling honestly) I won't ruin the plot but have your tissues handy. This won't win "Best Picture" of course but it is a great movie. I do however think it will win in the "Best Animated Feature Film" category with no problems. It's a great family movie for kids of all ages.
No comments:
Post a Comment