So this is a little embarrassing but we have FINALLY gotten rid of Travis' paci! He only used it for about 2 min when he was going to sleep but it was hard to part with "Bluejay". He named it awhile ago (it was blue-lol) and when we would talk about him leaving Travis would cry and say "Bluejay would never leave me....Bluejay loves me!". Almost 2 years ago we had the paci fairy start visiting and taking the spare pacis. When there was only one left the paci fairy left it and said when that one falls apart there are no more pacis. Well that stinking paci has lasted almost 2 years now. Who would have thunk it? So I thought....what if I got him something new for his bed that he can trade for Bluejay? Every time I go into Target I have looked for the Star Wars sheets in the full size but they never have them. It's always twin since I guess most kids that want character sheets have a twin sized bed. The other day I actually found full sized sheets so the timing was perfect! We explained to Travis what was going to happen and that he would get the sheets if he handed over Bluejay. He actually did very easily and got super excited about putting his sheets on the bed! You will be happy to know he didn't even miss it last night and went to sleep without any fuss!
p.s. When I said we would take a picture he posed as a Clone trooper on the attack! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment