Friday, April 17, 2009

OMG.....he did what in the yard???

On Thursday night we were playing outside with some of the neighborhood friends and we had an issue..... To give some background information....lately Travis has been having issues going poop. We have changed his diet, given him fiber gummies and it hasn't really helped. I have an appointment scheduled with the doctor on Monday but for now we are all suffering. He spends a long time in the bathroom each time he tries and only a small piece comes out. He used to be so good about pooping--one huge log 2 or 3 times a week and he did it fast! So back to Thursday night....we were playing on someone's swingset when all of a sudden he started pulling down his pants and bending over with a huge poo stuck to his bum. Next thing I knew he was starting to squat in the yard! This is when I started screaming "pull up your pants....we don't poop in people's yards.....you are not a dog!" Somehow I got his pants up whiteout the poop falling out and I made him walk home with that poo in his underwear. When we got home I had to go over with him the whole....when you need to go to the bathroom you tell Mommmy immediately-you don't starting pooing your pants in the yard! Hopefully he remembers that next time he has to poo when he's having a good time outside....only time will tell though. ;)

No comments: