This is going to sounds really weird but when I have a craving for chocolate I can either do this or give in to the craving. With 70 days until summer I really don't want to give in!
We have a box of those mini M&M tubes from Costco in the cabinet. No.....I'm not going to say just eat them (but if you do it's 150 calories and 4 grams of fat). What I'm going to say works for me and that is to just smell an empty tube of them. Yes I said just smell an empty tube of them. The tube keeps the M&M smell very nicely and it takes my craving away. They do say a lot of eating is triggered by the smell alone. By smelling the M&M tube I don't feel it necessary to actually eat any M&Ms! If you have one of these tubes in your house give it a try! (or just buy one and give most of the candy to your kids) I know it sounds crazy but don't knock it until you've tried it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment