Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goodbye Evan's computer desk from college!

 
Before   
Awhile ago we got rid of our computer desk because we got a new monitor that had to be mounted on the wall and the old one couldn't work like that.  So we were using Evan's old computer desk from college while we looked for something new.  Well of course that was well over a year ago and today Evan and Travis went out to buy something new.  :) 

Of course we still need to clean some things up and add a filing cabinet but I like the new look.  I think for now that desk will live in Travis' room until we find another real desk for him.  My next project will be to find a nice a big painting of some type to live above the computer so when I'm "writing" I can pause and gaze up at it's beauty.  ;)  hahaha

After

No comments: