my sister had a code for a free 20 page book so I quickly threw together a book for Travis' 1st year. I didn't scrapbook back then so I figured it would be a good thing to do. :) If I have another code one day maybe I will do one for Brody. I paid $20 total since it was $1 extra per page over 20...I did my best but I still had 40 pages. ;)
1 comment:
my sister had a code for a free 20 page book so I quickly threw together a book for Travis' 1st year. I didn't scrapbook back then so I figured it would be a good thing to do. :) If I have another code one day maybe I will do one for Brody. I paid $20 total since it was $1 extra per page over 20...I did my best but I still had 40 pages. ;)
Post a Comment